Monday 27 February 2017

Visual Diary

 After spending so much time in research work, i am finally into the 8th week of the assignment. At the end of this week, I have my summative exam which is the end of this module and assignment too.  In this module we have to make a visual diary in which we have to mention our research ,with the visual and written form.

I started my visual diary with my visit to Dilli Haat, I have already mentioned about the different crafts I found there from different places.Then I started with my research topic in which I covered History, Introduction, Tool and Material, Making Process of Painting, Theme and Styles, Composition, Motifs, socio-culture, Innovation and Evolution of Pattachitra painting(Orisha). I also wrote about Bengal Pattachitra Painting in my visual diary, which is also an important part of Pattachitra Painting.


Crafs in Dilli Haat
Pattachitra Painting
Making Process of Canvas



Tools and Material Used in Pattachitra Painting
To get a detailed knowledge of Pattachitra Painting, every one is welcome to view my blogs and visual diary. I hope the information will help you to understand the Pattachitra Art work.





No comments:

Post a Comment